- This event has passed.
Made In Gujranwala Expo 2017
April 8, 2017 @ 10:00 am - April 22, 2017 @ 10:00 pm
Federal Minister for Commerce Mr. Khurram Dastagir Khan inaugurated the Made in Gujranwala Expo 2017.
Mr. Manzoor ul Haq Malik, Vice President of FPCCI visited Made in Gujranwala Expo 2017.
Mr. Filimona Wambulwa, Second Counsellor (Commercial) Kenya High Commission, Kenya.
Miss Saima Saba Commercial Counsellor Embassy of Pakistan, Sweden
Mr.Iskandar Harman, Second Secretary Malaysian High Commission
Mr.Abdul Rasheed, Member Pakistan Council Kuwait
A 15 Days Made in Gujranwala Expo was held at “Gujranwala Business Centre” from 8 April 2017 to 22 April, 2017.
Industry from different sectors of Gujranwala was participated in “Made in Gujranwala Expo”.
- PPRC Pipe
- Copper Wire
- Kitchen Ware
- Sanitary Fittings
- Floor Tiles
- Leather Goods
- Aluminium Utesils
- Sanitary Ware
- Stainless Steel Utensils
- Plastic Furniture
- Engineering Goods
- Motor & Pumps
- Home Appliance
Total 43 stalls were booked. 18 stalls on Ground Floor and 25 stalls on 1st Floor.
Chamber / FPCCI
- Sheikh Abrar Ahmad the President Gujrat Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Muhammad Munir Peshawari Senior Vice President Gujrat Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Manzoor ul Haq Malik Vice President & Regional Chairman FPCCI.
- Riazuddin Sheikh Group Leader Sialkot Chamber of Commerce M. Hanif Khan Chairman Sialkot Dry Port Trust.
- Amir Jaan Deputy Commissioner.
- Sher Afzal Khan Chief Engineer Power Tarbela.
- Afzal Mehmood Butt DIG Elite Force.
- Abdul Rasheed Member Pakistan Council Kuwait and Mr.Rohail Ahmad Malik Rawalpindi Chamber of Commerce Chairman Young Entrepreneur.
- Muhammad Abdul Nasir Session Judge Gujranwala
- Anjum Raza Syed Additional Session Judge Gujranwala
- The President Anjuman e Tajran Gujranwala Sheikh Haji Muhammad Nazir Jammu Wale.
- Bakht Bahadur Director PCSIR Mr.Asif Iqbal,Mr.Qamar Zia Warraich, Muhammad Azhar Qayyum Civil Judge Director Social Security Hospital.
- Alamgir Ch. CEO TUSDEC Mr.Mushtaq Ahamd Joint Secretary MOIP Mr. Raja Hussanien Javed Provincial Chief SMEDA
Ambassador/ Commercial Counselor
- Iskandar Harman Second Secretary Malaysian High Commission & Mr. Muhammad Tahir PRO Gujranwala
- Miss Saima Saba Commercial Counselor Embassy of Pakistan Sweden Mr.Nadeem Tahir Chairman Nordic Forum Business Forum Mr.Sarwat Ikram Mayor Gujranwala.
- Filimona Wambulwa Second Counselor (Commercial) Kenya High Commission.
Universities / Colleges
- University of Punjab.
- Gift University.
- Elite College.
- Al Mashriq Science College.
- Quaid e Azam Divisional Public School and College.
- Jadeed Dastagir School.
- Electrical Sector participants got 1 million Orders.
- The local sale of Textile sector was approx 1 million.
- Rice sector got 0.4 million worth business.
- 2 Million order were received by cutlery sector.
- The sale of Home Appliances sector were up to 0.1 million.
- Plastic Furniture, Leather Industry, Fan & Food Sector sales were reached unto Approximately 4.5 million.
- As this expo was open for families from 04:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Almost 5000 general public visit the expo.
- Ceramics, Electrical and PPRC sector got inquiries for wholesale from different cities.
- Magic show, quiz & debate competition organized for family entertainment.
- Prizes from different stalls given to the visitors through lucky draw.